Monday, March 2, 2009

My Room


I finally got some decorations. Well, I brought the skateboard, but finally got it hung. I found the Renoir print at a thrift store for five bucks australian, but I can't put holes in the wall so its sitting on top of a bookshelf. I like that I have a little sink in my room. Each different floor has its own color scheme. I get a mustard yellow. I also have a really wide desk, about six feet. I like this because I can leave it really cluttered and still be able to shove everything to the side when I need to work.

3 comments:

  1. Livin' the dream my friend. It's all about sheilas and barbys... You acquired a taste for vegemite yet?

    Here's appleyard skating that bowl. Not sure if its inspiration or just depressing.
    http://www.thrashermagazine.com/index.php?%20option=com_content&task=view&id=2004&Itemid=77

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't dislike vegemite, but I wouldn't say I have a taste for it yet. It tastes just like the powder from top ramen except it looks like tar. Apparently the term "sheila" is outdated or something, because I heard one guy say it's just a stereotype that they use the term. They do use the term "heaps" in place of "a lot" all the time though, while on the topic of Aussie slang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, and in true Slap Pal fashion you come through with the footy link.

    ReplyDelete